We are looking for a News Producer to support our team at Alice, the Lavinia Group’s international division.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES AND CONTRIBUTIONS
- Manage live news broadcasts.
- Organise and plan media.
- Manage press passes and other resources
IDEAL PROFILE FOR THE BEST RESULTS
- Advanced level of English and French essential.
- Preferable command of the Spanish language
- Experience in news service production departments.
- Basic technical knowledge of audiovisual media.
WHEN AND WHERE YOU WOULD WORK
Timetable: Full time
We are the international division of the Lavinia Group based in Brussels. We provide broadcasting services, comprehensive newsroom management, breaking news services and outsourcing of audiovisual services for television companies and institutions.
If you are interested in this challenge or know someone who might be, please send a CV to email@example.com
WORK WITH US
Send us an application enclosing your CV and briefly describe your profile and what kind of project you are interested in working with.
We will contact you.